welcome pack roomer...

yall are taking what im saying out of concess i never said espn2 i said one of espn2 bio bravo one of one of one three. i no it seems far fatch but i herd that roomer or did not here it persay but i redd it.
I think a spam email became sentient.

i told the sources of the roomer that noone beleved them especially from this site and they told me to bank on it then because the people from this site are nromally right so they removed the espn 2 roomer from the writingt and now they just have bio or bravo listed it could be either of those i guess. i have also heard a roomer that nfl network would be added to the sports package that we have been asking about in another forem the one with mav tv and outdoor channel and a few others i cant confirm that roomer dough because it is just like this one where im just relaying it and have to idea whether it may be accurate or not. please tell me what you think hey how come they dont do a major sports leak package that is the nfl nba and nhl network alone without the other stuff and they need to make it available anyplace how come people must have at 100 plus to get the ms package seems to me they should just want to sell it no matter if someone is at 100 _ or not becaue they are making money either way. i would like to see that. my soul perpese would be to see that happen. who cares if i want to watch sports just give3 me the ms package and if espn wont agree take classic out and give us some of the rest. i dont need them all just nfl nba and nhl. and

sorry. i posted and because i had something to say other than what i said but i forgot what it was so might not have been important.

im from ohio ut spent several years in france had to pick up french but i am on top of english i know that sounds problay crazy but i know what im trying to say. the problem is that i went to having tightness and problems with balance even thoug h it did not hurt my ability to walk. i finally found out i had ms and the problem is that most of my pain and you wills ee it is different for m any pepople with ms is that my pain and tightness if mainly in my hands, finers and face. since some o fit is in my fingers it presents a problem with my typing. i talk and walk normal like most of us but that is a problem for typing. at work i use spell checker but on anything else i just figure whatever. i feel like i have been a lot of trouble to you guys so im sorry about that. i guess the ms has made it where i dont get out as much somedays because i just feel bad but on others im out and about like normal so i guess i am spending more time here and im sorry about that. hope i have not been too much troubles.

Makes perfect sense to me. Just trying to understand the situation. The spelling is off but you are getting your point accross just fine.

im from ohio ut spent several years in france had to pick up french but i am on top of english i know that sounds problay crazy but i know what im trying to say. the problem is that i went to having tightness and problems with balance even thoug h it did not hurt my ability to walk. i finally found out i had ms and the problem is that most of my pain and you wills ee it is different for m any pepople with ms is that my pain and tightness if mainly in my hands, finers and face. since some o fit is in my fingers it presents a problem with my typing. i talk and walk normal like most of us but that is a problem for typing. at work i use spell checker but on anything else i just figure whatever. i feel like i have been a lot of trouble to you guys so im sorry about that. i guess the ms has made it where i dont get out as much somedays because i just feel bad but on others im out and about like normal so i guess i am spending more time here and im sorry about that. hope i have not been too much troubles.
...And many on this site apologizes to you. May you have better days to come. I had three friends with MS. I understand. . . .
RT.

riffjim4069 said:
Based on your description of this roomer, I would say Dish Network is getting ready to add the PeterNorth HD channel to the Welcome Pack. :caked:

:). Now, should I tell my wife? ;)

I understand this completely. I had a grandfather that had MS and years ago (coming out of high school), I began to notice a numb feeling in my upper shoulders, back and, like you, in my face / head. The feeling is most difficult to handle in the heat but I have yet to be diagnosed with anything. In fact, I have an MRI in early September (after having had one each year for the past five years looking for the development of something). My physician has essentially already told me that I have MS but because it isn't "officially" in any MRI they can't diagnose it as such just yet. I wish they would go ahead and find it where I could be treated. Just this past July, my physical revealed some strange differences in blood work so I'm probably nearly there. I can certainly see where the numbness in your hands would lead to typing difficulty. I wish you the best in the fight against MS but it sounds like you are doing well.

On a side note, I'm in total agreement with you that we should be able to get the Multi-Sport Package (the main components at least - NFL, NHL and NBA) with any package we have. If regional sports is the issue just pull out the RSNs and sell us the rest. :)

On a side note, I'm in total agreement with you that we should be able to get the Multi-Sport Package (the main components at least - NFL, NHL and NBA) with any package we have. If regional sports is the issue just pull out the RSNs and sell us the rest. :)

Agreed. With almost a daily occurrence of someone declaring "there is nothing to watch", the at250 package is losing favor. RealityTV has taken over....

thank you both for your support of me and to everyofe else for the ms stuffi used to be ashamed of it but i just finaly figured to live with it and try to not let it get me down. i wouldr ecommend you all go get disability policies or good insurance. thank god i had good insuranceand still done have to use my disability plan and would rather not have to i guess i could have it worse with cancer or something and hey i am insruance broke almost but at least i have a policy there too i am well protected other than havingan actual body gurad standing with me lol. i agree with both emprietc and fhsuacade07. somebody like iceberg speak up and tell me how to make that happen i want only the nfl nhl and nba channels can they not just sell them without the rsn i mean im not going to watch anything on the rsn most of it is blcked out anyways so just give me them three and maybe big ten or espn classic but especially the other three. put it in that package with mav tv or hell just leave it with the three alone and i'll pay i don't care to do that. i said iceberg but others canhelp too if they know the sanser i just knowthat iceberg is the man around here he and scott prettymuch.

they just posted another roomer that said either lifetime or lmn is now headedtothe welcome pack or to the family pack one and i guess it means bravo or bio will stay put but i dont know how they jumped the gun so quick on this one i will tryto find out mor eand pm somebodyth ere.

i never did here abything about the liftime or lmn roomer. you guys belive that one or not? i dont know i guess i can see lifetime the real one before lmn since its a movie channel even thoug hit has commercials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)