Welcome pack sub. DVR glitch last night , and music channels gone today

4d3fect

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 1, 2011
central Cali
Anyone else notice this? I might be a minority here, just a 211k w/ EHD, welcome pack sub. Not coincidental that we have a looming price increase?

I can confirm the music channels are gone. I don't think we were really supposed to have them that long; I think it was glitch from when the holiday music channels were free. While I wish we had other channels free, I would listen to Sirius XM The Coffeehouse. We have 211ks but no EHD or DVR service although thought about it....However, with all the channel losses and programming in general not sure what we would DVR....If you want the Sirius XM channels and a lot of the Dish CD channels, you can add the Latino Bonus Pack for an extra $10/month with the Welcome Pack. I noticed this change a while back. I had asked for it a long time ago, but now with all the price increases not sure I want to add it. It also gives you Disney XD, Bein Sports, and some other channels in Spanish. For more information: https://my.dish.com/upgrades/latino/latino-bonus

Yeah Mojo; I just noticed this afternoon. 5 XM and 5 Dish CD music channels are gone. I personally loved 'coffee house'. I can't remember if those 10 audio channels were free previews with Welcome pack.

I don't understand what Dish is trying to accomplish. Are they saying ' if you are not happy get a better package and pay more or get the heck out?'

Not cool Dish!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)