Welcome/Smart/America Packs

cruiser83

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 21, 2008
Looking to save some $$ and downgrade from AT120 pack. Best I can tell these packs are my options. Interestingly enough, I did a chat today with a dish rep. and I was told the America pack is no longer available and not an option for me. However, it is a listed option I could select on my online account programming for $49.99/mo. I am wondering if this is some glitch or something and maybe I better choose it while I can before it disappears. The rep also told me that HD is not available on the WP and SP, However, according to some posts I was reading here it is. (I trust you folks on that one) I think the rep has not yet got the memo. Will I still qualify for my free HDFL if I select any one of these packages? I don't want to lose the Free HD in case in the future I want to upgrade.

I have reviewed channel listings for these packs but I know stuff constantly changes, can anyone sub'ed to any of these programming packs confirm if they have AMC? That would help me narrow down my choice.

Thanks

Looking to save some $$ and downgrade from AT120 pack. Best I can tell these packs are my options. Interestingly enough, I did a chat today with a dish rep. and I was told the America pack is no longer available and not an option for me. However, it is a listed option I could select on my online account programming for $49.99/mo. I am wondering if this is some glitch or something and maybe I better choose it while I can before it disappears. The rep also told me that HD is not available on the WP and SP, However, according to some posts I was reading here it is. (I trust you folks on that one) I think the rep has not yet got the memo. Will I still qualify for my free HDFL if I select any one of these packages? I don't want to lose the Free HD in case in the future I want to upgrade.

I have reviewed channel listings for these packs but I know stuff constantly changes, can anyone sub'ed to any of these programming packs confirm if they have AMC? That would help me narrow down my choice.

Thanks
Dish latino plus has a few good English channels, including AMC for $48.00

DISH America is still available, however, only certain departments can make that change. There are some HD channels available in the Welcome and Smart Pack. HD Free for Life will always be available on the account, unless the account is completely disconnected. AMC is not available in the Smart Pack, Welcome Pack, or DISH America.

Reactions: KE4EST
DISH America is still available, however, only certain departments can make that change. There are some HD channels available in the Welcome and Smart Pack. HD Free for Life will always be available on the account, unless the account is completely disconnected. AMC is not available in the Smart Pack, Welcome Pack, or DISH America.

Got it, Thanks Zach :thumbup

Reactions: ZachS@DISH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)