Welcome To DIRECTV on DEMAND

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NutFlush920

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Green Bay, WI
Why on Earth is there a show on my DVR's called "Welcome To DIRECTV on DEMAND"? I delete it and it comes right back a hour later on both of my HR21's. Hell, I even watched it once, deleted it and it came back. I have had and have been using VOD for many many months already. This just started happening yesterday.

Is there any way to make it stop showing up in my playlist?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Why on Earth is there a show on my DVR's called "Welcome To DIRECTV on DEMAND"? I delete it and it comes right back a hour later on both of my HR21's. Hell, I even watched it once, deleted it and it came back. I have had and have been using VOD for many many months already. This just started happening yesterday.

This belongs in the CE forum ;)

Did you download a CE in the last few weeks?

I've had that video for a few months now but it has not been in my playlist, it has been under the "Top Movies" tab (where it belongs).

it has to do with last weeks ce. don't delete anymore it'll just come back;)

My bad, I downloaded but haven't had a chance to really visit the site this week with things being so busy here. Just thought it was me. ;)

Our great staff can close this thread or move it if they would like. Thanks all.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)