Welcome to the Big Bang Theory Fan Forum

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Welcome to the Big Bang Theory forum. We'll use this forum to have fun discussing one of the funniest shows on television. BBT (As I'll call it) began as a new show in the Fall of 2007 and has quickly become one of the most popular comedies on tv. BBT is a character sit-com with two physicists (Leonard and Sheldon) who share an apartment, the gorgeous aspiring actress who lives across the hall (Penny), and the guy's two friends Raj (the Indian scientist who can not talk to women unless he is drunk) and Howard Wolowitz (the sex starved geeky engineer). The show revolves around their interactions, love of everything geek, Leonard's infatuation with Penny, and Penny's growing affection for the four guys.

Brought to us by the talented Chuck Lorre, Big Bang Theory is the perfect remedy for the start of the work week. Twenty-two minutes of gut-busting laughter, always some eye-candy from the beautiful Penny, and all the geek you could ever ask for.

So folks lets have some fun discussing The Big Bang Theory. In coming weeks I will be adding new features, including shots from the show, favorite lines, discussion of on-going story-lines, episode synopses, the BBT encyclopedia, and much more.

Its time to get your geek on!

I agree with one of the posts above. This show and Two and a Half Men make Monday nights for me.

This is a great show. I think it is also interesting how two characters that dated each other on Roseanne are on this show as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts