Welcome to the House MD Fan Forum (and simple rules)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kstuart

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Northern California
I volunteered to moderate the House MD Fan Forum because House is a lot like me - he dispenses with social niceties, expects that the pursuit of truth will take precedence over other considerations, and loves music. :cool:

Even though I was a fan of Hugh Laurie's early work in Jeeves and Wooster and A Bit of Fry and Laurie (both highly recommended), I resisted watching this show for a long while, because I just don't like medical dramas.

Finally, I gave House MD a chance, and was intrigued by its clever and intelligent writing about human interaction, as well as its adaptation of Sherlock Holmes as the basis of the show, instead of basing it on medical characters.

-----

The simple rules:

- The usual Satellite Guys rules, basically no personal attacks, and keep things from going off into a discussion of either politics or religion.

- No spoilers involving anything that has not aired during the program itself, unless you use the spoilers tags ( which are the word spoiler inside [ ] followed the spoiler followed by the word /spoiler inside the same brackets at the end.

- No spoilers involving anything that has not aired during the program itself, unless you use the spoilers tags ( which are the word spoiler inside [ ] followed the spoiler followed by the word /spoiler inside the same brackets at the end.

You mean like this:
THIS IS A SPOILER
Hit the quote response to see the source.

By the way, in another thread, I thanked someone for putting next week's promo as a spoiler, and I wanted to mention that issue here.

Although it is technically not a rules violation to mention the "scenes from next week", I make a point of never watching them, because I want to watch each episode without knowing anything about it.

( The point of the "scenes from next week" is always to get people to watch the next episode, and I already know that I am going to do so. )

So, I do personally appreciate putting promo advertisements or scenes from next week in spoiler tags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)