Welcome to the NEW SatelliteGuys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it's been mentioned...When going into the Photos section, all of the icons get fubared.

kinda wish we had a "old" version. ALso, is it possible to have the left hand thing not there all the time. Those with screens not at 1024x768 it cuts off about 1/8 of the screen and we have to scroll

I agree, I also think something should be done about this.

kinda wish we had a "old" version.
ALso, is it possible to have the left hand thing not there all the time.
Those with screens not at 1024x768 it cuts off about 1/8 of the screen and we have to scroll

Yes, the new style has slightly more contrasty colors. That's good, and I like 'em.
The old format is a little soft, by comparison. Some links in post were ...subtle...
However, if I have to choose between the old format and that new blue advert bar on the left, I'm going back to classic.

I've always found the content of this forum to be the valuable part, and since the forum-format didn't much get in the way, it was a winner (and didn't beg for changes).

i was also not a fan of the everlasting column, but you've given us the choice to keep 'classic' for those of us who hate change :) Satelliteguys still rocks, even if it comes in two flavors now ;)

I have done a lot of work to the "Classic Look" style and am very happy to report that I have been able to intergrate most if not all of the new features of the new software into the classic style.

It's the best of both worlds! Only the best for you our members! :D

I posted that before I read the whole thread lol. I switched to classic view. It still has new features so it's all good. You fixed it by the time I read the whole thread when it was updated.

Thanks for the good work Scott.

Excellent! PSB should be all set at well. It was an issue of being part of two usergroups (staff and Whats Up There) the Whats up There Usergroup had the attachment limit set which was causing the error. :)

Oh well folks hard to believe I have been up and doing this since just after 6:30am this morning.

I am very happy with the upgrade, and from where I sit it seems a lot faster as well (via both styles) This is very noticable if your a pub member as they don't see the outside advertising (Burst and Google) which can actually slow down the loading of some of the pages for registered members, unfortunately those servers are not under our control) :)

Thank you again to everyone for all the feedback.

We hope you enjoy the new SatelliteGuys.US!

I REALLY like having this navigation area (not sure what it's called) at the top AND the bottom of the thread page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SatelliteGuys.US > SatelliteGuys Central > SatelliteGuys Operations Center
Welcome to the NEW SatelliteGuys!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now when I'm at the bottom of the page I don't have to scroll up to click on this area to get back to the list of threads ( so I'm a little lazy :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)