Well, bought a Vudu BX100 from SatinKzo

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Decided I'm tired of mailed rentals from Nflix. I've tried Amazon HD VOD on my BD85, Directv 1080p, and have used Vudu HDX in the past. Those 3 will handle all my movie watching needs from now on, because I think my days of Netflix and purchasing discs are over.

Thanks again for the good price!

No problem man. I really enjoy vudu, just didn't have the time for it right now and knew you were looking for the stb in particular. I tried replying over on the vudu forums, but since I mainly just read there, I apparently am subject to posting reivews.

Thats weird. But yeah, thanks. I was happy to see that my next 15 planned rentals (i keep a spreadsheet) are all HDX! One of em is something Nflix only has in DVD :)

Just bought box #2! :D

Im loving the HDX, and being able to download them to the box and watch when I want, much better than Netflix.

I decided, since my HSI speed shows no sign of being fast enough to stream full HDX pq any time soon, that I want a backup BX100 before there are no more to buy. Got it from a dude on ebay for $70 ;)

I got a replacement for mine this week. Got it for $49! I am probably going to get a spare as well at that price. Used, but it looks brand new, and had no problems getting it turned on.

Very happy to have Vudu capability back again.