Well Frank Jr. finally got me here!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm # 24 so i guess that makes me the assistant to the whoring :D (post whoring that is)

Hi everyone... I'm msmith198025's wife. He made me sign up! lol... Hope everyone is dong well..
Welcome aboard Mrs. Smith!!! Glad that the hubby finally got you here. Two new wives this week. So glad that I am not the only newbie wife here. :) It is now a two newbie post. :D

Welcome aboard Mrs. Smith!!! Glad that the hubby finally got you here. Two new wives this week. So glad that I am not the only newbie wife here. :) It is now a two newbie post. :D

Thanks!! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one... I was afraid I would be. The hubby kept talking like I was the only wife not on here lol.

OH LORD!!!!! you guys are backing me into a corner. gonna have to get the wife in here too lol!!

Yep go ahead and bug her til she joins Rey. I don't wanna be the only one forced into this! haha. Even though I'm sure I will probably end up enjoying it and even probably addicted, I have to let my husband think it's such a hassle...

OH LORD!!!!! you guys are backing me into a corner. gonna have to get the wife in here too lol!!
Do it rey! Lol, I had to actually make my wife, but I think she will like some parts of this. The sports forum in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts