Well Frank Jr. finally got me here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to add another note: thanks to all that have been here for Frank. This site really means alot to him. Everyone helped him through alot these last 2 years. His father passing and me with my surgery. He is a great guy and I want to thank all for being here for him. :):heart
it's great having the both of you here. you're excellent members here at satguys! :):up

Well the thread states that Frank finally got me here...now he is in bed on pain meds after his fall down the stairs last night. He was taking the HDTV Box out from last week and it caught him under his leg and the more he tried to catch himself the worse it got. Poor Baby is in bad pain. Thank goodness he has no breaks. He is bruised up pretty bad though. He hurt his arm and leg. He is going to feel this one for awhile but I know that he will be back here soon. :(:)

Oh no! I hope he feels better soon. I will definitely miss him.

I would also like to add another note: thanks to all that have been here for Frank. This site really means alot to him. Everyone helped him through alot these last 2 years. His father passing and me with my surgery. He is a great guy and I want to thank all for being here for him. :):heart

It was easy talking to him. Frank is a really nice man and it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts