Well I don't know what to do now.

JonE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 30, 2008
Denver, CO
My iPhone is not syncing with iCal, Address Book or Entourage (outlook for Mac). I can use Entourage and have it go one way to the phone, but the other way is non-existant. Even with the 'native' apps iCal and Address Book. It's supposed to be set up so that Entourage can work with the native apps and sync over the air via wifi. If I can't get it to work it might be a deal breaker that gets me to switch to BB.

Anyone else have these issues?

Although I do not use iCal, I have found that rebooting the iphone does fix a lot of problems. Hold the top button and the menu button until a slide to turn off comes up. Then once it is shut down turn it back on and see if your problems went away

I eventually fixed the problem. I had to enter a special category for Entourage for the phone to sync directly to it. Then it sync from Entourage to iCal and iCal recognizes it as an Entourage entry and gives it it's own category. The process reverses when you enter something into Entourage or iCal. Tricky as all hell, and it took about a week to get it right, but it got done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)