Well I'm back in the game :)

tonyp56

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 13, 2004
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Well, back a few months ago I sold my 360 because I needed the cash. Fast forward to now and last Friday (9th of March) I bought myself a new 360. I kept my HDD from my other 360 (sold to friend for their kid) so all I had to do was hook everything back up and install HDD and everything was there :) (saved files, etc...)

I bought my other 360 last March and I beleive the Manufactor date was November/December of 05. My new one has a date of November 06. Anyways, the only difference I notice, this 360 is a lot louder than the old one, I guess because of over heat issues, MS turned fans full blast, because my new 360 is quite abit louder than the old (yes, I've compared)

I bought a 12 month+1 Xbox Live Gold, and well my wife wanted to play so I had to change my gamer tag, from tonyp56 to tony n SDB. I joined up in the challenge, to gain 1500 gamer points before April 22nd, and since joining (joined up Saturday) I've gained (ok, my wife and I) about 500 gamer points :D.

Figured I'd share my new baby, lol.

Thanks Tawhite for the welcome :)

Icewolf,

Yeah, I was a Nintendo and SES player from Nintendo until the 64 was released, had a 64 for a month and returned and got money back. Then was 2 years after XBOX came out that I got a XBOX.

Then last year I really wanted a 360, but ended up needing some extra cash and had to sell it in December. Was finally able to get new 360 last Friday and just had to have it, lol.

Just something that I didn't point out in original post, the reason why I changed gamer profile name, was because my wife made me change gamer profile name, she didn't like it, lol. I wouldn't have spent the 800 MS credit to do it otherwise, and I wasn't starting over from scratch either. :)

My network switch just came in (had a router that was old and failed on me) which is why my gamer score wasn't updated yesterday. Got that all hooked up now, and now I'm up to 1890 :). started out at 1330 I believe when signed up for challenge. Not the 11,000 and something Bob has, but hey, it is a start.

Ok, 10 days down, and still 0 problems, no issues here. :)

I have noticed, though it could be me just getting used to it, that my 360 don't seem to be that loud anymore. I can now hear fans kick down when in dashboard, after 2-3 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)