Well Look at that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the map right now... I find the two guests from China and three guests from Russia to be interesting....

Interesting... I didn't touch anything with Tapatalk.

I am able to read find on my iPad, but can not post. It says I don't have permission.

I am looking into it.

It looks like there is something wrong on Tapatalks side...

Getting 500 Server Error Messages when I try going over there and logging in.

Yeah, I get the same thing with my iPhone, even after deleting the app off my phone and reinstalling it. I can't see my Participated threads which makes sense if it's a Authentication Issue.

Maybe they switched to Microsoft Azure Authentication? ;)

The Tapatalk site says this...

We are not able to verify the status of the Tapatalk plugin on your site via (https://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/mobiquo/mobiquo.php). Pls. ensure the forum URL, extenstion and mobiquo directory provided are correct and valid.

It also shows this...

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 9.09.36 PM.png

Grrr....

I hate when things break when I don't touch them. :(

I don't show up on the map. I'm currently between Dayton and Cincinnati OH and it shows no markers in this area at all. FWIW, the weather 'applet' on this site thinks I'm in Lima OH (based on my IP address, I presume), although nothing shows in Lima either.

I don't show up on the map either. So it automatically defaults to the Forums page now, no Home Page?
Correct the home page will be no more. The news ticker will be used for anything news(home page) worthy.

I don't show up on the map. I'm currently between Dayton and Cincinnati OH and it shows no markers in this area at all. FWIW, the weather 'applet' on this site thinks I'm in Lima OH (based on my IP address, I presume), although nothing shows in Lima either.
Click on it and when it goes to another page, put in your zip to get your local weather. It will then set a cookie in your machine. Then if you go back to SatelliteGuys and refresh you should see your town.

Reactions: stardust3
Something is not working right with the user map. If you click view then 'show yourself' I appear to be living near Wichita, Kansas?! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.