Well seems to me

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mpl692001

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2008
WVa
Seems to me that we got a whole lotta nuttin out of this chat aside from locals announcement.....:cool:

and if your not well just keep hanging on the dreaded four letter word................ Soon...

Talk about a canned show with phony setup questions: " Charlie I have an email here from someone wanting to know if we will have the scifi hd channel." Charlie answers "That has already been added." What a bunch of crap. I wanted to hear about the failed launch, the upcoming launch, the upcoming national smart card swap and I wanted to see Indianapolis on the hd locals list and see the list of future hd channels to be added. I don't even know why I always watch this canned crap?

Talk about a canned show with phony setup questions: " Charlie I have an email here from someone wanting to know if we will have the scifi hd channel." Charlie answers "That has already been added." What a bunch of crap. I wanted to hear about the failed launch, the upcoming launch, the upcoming national smart card swap and I wanted to see Indianapolis on the hd locals list and see the list of future hd channels to be added. I don't even know why I always watch this canned crap?

AMEN!:rolleyes:

I for one was glad they had a question about the Atlanta Braves on Peachtree. I care less about baseball, but my inlaws have been giving me grief. Local directv and cable subs have all the games but they don't.

There are lots of Braves fans out here that would like all the games. Did Charlie actually say they expect to complete the deal with Peachtree soon? I think he did. :)

Fitzie

Talk about a canned show with phony setup questions: " Charlie I have an email here from someone wanting to know if we will have the scifi hd channel." Charlie answers "That has already been added."
Charlie Chats are more often than not a waste of time. This particular note was actually pertinent but the execs are asleep at the wheel. What do you want to bet the note came from one of the brethren in Alaska where even though SciFiHD has been on for some time, they cannot get it still, last I read in the ScifiHD thread.

I for one was glad they had a question about the Atlanta Braves on Peachtree.

OK, what the heck is Peachtree? Just yesterday, I saw an old TV clip on Youtube, and it was shrunk into the corner with a bunch of text around it that said Peachtree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts