Well, that's handy...

chaddux

Insert Clever Phrase Here
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 19, 2004
DMA 114
Finally figured out that there is a quick way to move to another day/time in the guide without having to hold down the Right navigation button forever. I'll bet that's even explained in the manual (if I had read it). :)

I know how to jump 24 hrs on the guide... (with the SKIP FWD)... but how do you enter in the amount of hours you want it to ship forward?

Didn't get DISH until August and didn't start coming here until September.

But back in august that post was there. And all throughout the entirety of the month of September, the post was readable to whomever wanted to further their 522 knowledge.

Ok, just giving you a hard time. :) ;) Because I'm very much exhausted at the moment... spent over 3 hours this afternoon raking leaves and mowing my back yard (front will have to wait another day). And before anyone wants to point out the glory of 21st centry technology we know as leaf blowers, let me say I prefer to do the little extra real work while I'm still of willing and able age/body/health/mind/spirit etc... Plus it's about the only exercise I get. And being a new satellite junkie, you know I could make good use of some fresh air every now and then (when I'm not climbing around on my roof with socket set, pliers, hammer, level). :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)