Well Well I found this "FTA Gem" on Craigslist Los Angeles today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I agree. Now to step up my daily Craigslist searches.

yup that's exactly what I do. I do post items that I cannot have due to HOA from craigslist for our FTA users here. Unfortunelly this Coolsat 8000 was too good to share prior to me getting it picked up hehe.

Would be nice to find a Quali-TV or even a AZBOX HD ELITE on CL, yeah right. :rolleyes:

"reprogram"? why yes, I think I would!

Congratulations!
Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
Well, unless it was an 8100 and me... :) Even at double the price... :D

. . . and the first Quali I find, I'll ship off to ya. - :up

. . . and the first Quali I find, I'll ship off to ya. - :up

Don't ship, we can have a Tommie's burger on Rampart/Beverly and take care of biz

BTW: Can't believe the seller has not deleted the CL ad. Maybe he has more then one? LOL

Coolsat 8000 HD receiver for $20.00 cash locally. Another hacker bites the dust thanks to DN and allowed me to get this baby for 20 bones.

Coolsat HD Satellite Tv receiver

Hey, that is a great deal.

Don't get me wrong, but if more people start listing the "eye patch used gear" finds on this forum, you are taking away business "for new true FTA products" from the legitimate site sponsors above.

Hey, that is a great deal. But by listing "eye patch used gear" finds here, you are taking away business from the legitimate site sponsors above.

Here Here! :up

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Hey, that is a great deal.

Don't get me wrong, but if more people start listing the "eye patch used gear" finds on this forum, you are taking away business "for new true FTA products" from the legitimate site sponsors above.

true dat, but wouldn't also the daily ebay deals here be doing the same ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)