well, you learn something new everyday

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
last year we got NBA LP for free and they told us they would automatically remove at season end. and i keep telling my to call to cancel it before they started to charge us, well , my mom didn't believed me that you need call to cancel. so the Season begin i setup my NBA ACCOUNT that you get with LP, and then yesterday bill came and saw yes we was being charge for LP and she called DirecTV and DirecTV did removed the package because we never order it, but should i feel guilty i activate the online package?

Yeah all sports packages will automatically renew the next season. They even put a bill mention on it a few months ahead of time.

You are lucky that they cancelled it for you, generally once the season starts they won't (even though it has a free preview), once the first game tips they consider it final.

that what i told her, she never really look that close at the bill, but once in awhile i do go look on website, and in this case from this forum i know once a season started they don't cancel but i guess because it's not order by anyone they cancel it

that what i told her, she never really look that close at the bill, but once in awhile i do go look on website, and in this case from this forum i know once a season started they don't cancel but i guess because it's not order by anyone they cancel it

You got lucky ...
Typically, you get the season and the bill once the season has started.

Why did you cancel? I tried a half season last year and wife & I got hooked. With the 6 month payment plan made it affordable. It's all I pretty much watch during the week especially those late nights at the office. Sometimes I'm watching 5 games at once, 4 on the computer & 1 on the tablet. I had it with Dish last year but Direct's package is a step above with more dedicated HD channels & of course better pq. I think it offers better value for money over Sunday Ticket and I'm also an NFL fan.

because 1, i not really big NBA fan, yes i do get into the games but with mine Center Ice Subscription it was to much, and my monthly bill is too much as is! and like i said i already activated the online thing

because 1, i not really big NBA fan, yes i do get into the games but with mine Center Ice Subscription it was to much, and my monthly bill is too much as is! and like i said i already activated the online thing

I understand. I'll probably cancel my Sunday Ticket next year & just keep LP as keeping both is too expensive.

So, although you canceled LP on TV the Broadband access is still available? That's cool if that's what you're saying. I can see that happening as you have to jump through hoops to get the broadband access activated, so I can see how they wouldn't know that you canceled your LP for TV subscription.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)