WENH (PBS NH) off the air

The Fat Man

aka. Dr. Fat Man
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 2, 2010
Land where we pronounce our "R" as "ah"
Flipping through the program guide this morning I noticed that WENH is listed to be off the air until Monday. When I view the channel it is showing the sorry for the interruption screen. Now for me it isn't a big deal. Not only do I get the channel OTA, but the lineup is the same as WGBH in Boston. What about those further north in NH? The ones out of the Boston DMA. Why has Dish apparently shut this channel down for the weekend?

Flipping through the program guide this morning I noticed that WENH is listed to be off the air until Monday. When I view the channel it is showing the sorry for the interruption screen. Now for me it isn't a big deal. Not only do I get the channel OTA, but the lineup is the same as WGBH in Boston. What about those further north in NH? The ones out of the Boston DMA. Why has Dish apparently shut this channel down for the weekend?

DISH didn't shut anything down. It's not available on Dish or Direct right now due to an equipment failure. They are working on fixing the issue. You should check out WENHs website.

Last edited:
It is on their website...just not on the main page
http://www.nhptv.org/about/receptn....r&utm_medium=footer&utm_campaign=nhptv-footer

TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS ALERT: DirectTV and Dish Network viewers: Due to an equipment failure, NHPTV is not currently available on either service. We are working to repair the problem as soon as possible. In the meantime, many of our programs are available online for viewing after broadcast video.nhptv.org.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Please contact us at (603) 868-1100 or online with any questions.

It is on their website...just not on the main page
http://www.nhptv.org/about/receptn....r&utm_medium=footer&utm_campaign=nhptv-footer

TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS ALERT: DirectTV and Dish Network viewers: Due to an equipment failure, NHPTV is not currently available on either service. We are working to repair the problem as soon as possible. In the meantime, many of our programs are available online for viewing after broadcast video.nhptv.org.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Please contact us at (603) 868-1100 or online with any questions.
Talk about burying something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts