Were these channels moved from Choice?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kevinbct

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 27, 2007
New England
I know we've transitioned from Total Choice to Choice in the past year....

After leaving D* in June, I reactivated my service last week. I purchased 2 used SD (Samsung) receivers... and had no problem doing this over the phone.

I know D* doesn't keep their channel lineups totally up to date on their site...but

have these channels been moved out of Choice....

Boomerang?
Science Channel?
Nicktoons?
G4?

Thanks
K

Not sure which ones, but there were about 12-15 channels moved from total choice to choice extra back in Feb 2007.

If you rejoined the service, you will have to get Choice Xtra or Plus to get them, $5 more per month

Not sure which ones, but there were about 12-15 channels moved from total choice to choice extra back in Feb 2007.

If you rejoined the service, you will have to get Choice Xtra or Plus to get them, $5 more per month

Yeah, I can live with Choice. I know that WGN Superstation (Chicago) was also moved to Xtra

Actually the 3 above were NEVER in Choice, OR TC for that matter.
You've always had to have either TC+ or Choice+ to get them.

Ok I guess I was the dummy...sorry for starting this post.

I ASSUMED that since boomerang, science channel, and nick toons were in the family package (maybe they are no longer) but they are listed in family on DTV's website now under packages......that they would be in Choice.

My bad.

-Kev

Ok I guess I was the dummy...sorry for starting this post.

No biggie, that's how you find out things around here, since D*'s website isn't always the clearest or up to date. (they STILL don't list Outdoor Ch in Choice+/TC+, either - & it's been there for almost 2 months :rolleyes: )

I ASSUMED that since boomerang, science channel, and nick toons were in the family package (maybe they are no longer) but they are listed in family on DTV's website now under packages......that they would be in Choice.

They still are - but all the channels that ARE in FP, are NOT also in Choice/TC. ;) ;)
I'm sure others have incorrectly assumed that ALL FP channels naturally would be in the next pkg up, which they are not.

Up until recently, over at E*, Hallmark Movie Ch was ONLY available in their FP, & there was NO other way to get it. (figure THAT one out)
But E* finally added it to their AT250 pkg, which is basically equivalent to TC+/Choice+ as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)