WFLD Chicago Problems?

amcrebelfan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 30, 2008
Northern Illinois
Is anyone in the Chicago area having problems with 32 WFLD? It keeps pixelating on both my 722 and 622. I checked the dish and it isn't iced up. No other channels seem to be doing it. Just thought I would ask, thanks....

Nope. I have been getting some stuttering and freezing, but its on random channels, and seems to be a software issue. If you have a hd tv and are using a ota antenna, maybe that is causing your pixilation. Could 32 have been set to ota by mistake? If you are sure you're tuning in using the dish check the signal strength, although it seems odd you only have problems with one channel. Maybe a spotbeam problem?? Perhaps one of the more techy people will join in. Good luck!

Yep its only on dish, don't get it ota. I assumed it was wfld since it is happening on both receivers and all other locals are fine. It does seem to be getting less frequent now though. Thanks for the reply much appreciated.

I had the same problem tonight again while watching idol. I did a quick search and found a thread about a different satellite with those problems and they suggested doing a check switch. I did that and so far it has cleared up. Not sure if that was the fix or if I am just getting lucky right now. :)

Well it was working, back to pixel probs. Still only on 32 though.

I have also been having issue with WFLD lately with the picture drop outs on the Fox HD channel but its fine on the OTA. One thing that has been really annoying is that the sound is off pretty bad and doesn't match the mouth movements of the people. I really noticed it on America Idol the last two nights! Any one else see this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)