WFN-HD, actual HD programming?

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
So I know many of you are bashing WFN becuase its all fishing, but personally I like watching fishing shows here and there. The problem is, there is no HD programming. Just wondering if anyone has seen any hd programming on it yet.

So I know many of you are bashing WFN becuase its all fishing, but personally I like watching fishing shows here and there. The problem is, there is no HD programming. Just wondering if anyone has seen any hd programming on it yet.

nope, I watched it for 3 hours last night, I love the channel!!!! Even the WFN website says nothing about HD

Who is WFN-HD?

Answer: Insight Sports Ltd. is a leading sports media and entertainment company which creates and distributes sports and entertainment content across multiple platforms, including broadcast television, events, DVD, on-line, mobile, in-arena and video on-demand.
Insight Sports operates three specialty television networks: GOLTV Canada, a 24-hour soccer network; WFN: World Fishing Network, North America's only network devoted entirely to fishing; and GameTV, the only Canadian television network that gives viewers a chance to win great prizes, simply by tuning in. The company also holds a significant interest in the NHL Network, a 24-hour hockey channel.

I have included their promo piece to the affiliates.

Source: WFN Providers - WFN The World Fishing Network - get hooked!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)