WGCB Channel 49

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
Recently went on vacation to Lancaster, PA and saw channel 49 (WGCB) from York, PA which airs:
  • Little House on the Prairie
  • Gomer Pyle USMC
  • My Three Sons
  • Matlock
  • Father Knows Best
  • McHale's Navy
  • and Others

FAMILY 49 - IT'S ALL GOOD

Is this channel available on FTA satellite?

here we go again everyone going out of the original post main objective!! whats have to do the restaurants with the RTV similar Lancaster programation asked??

here we go again everyone going out of the original post main objective!! whats have to do the restaurants with the RTV similar Lancaster programation asked??

It has to do with Lancaster!!! :D

Good wholesome Amish food and wholesome Amish(???) TV programs! :p

Carlos,
What you call off topic, we call a sidebar or an aside to the main topic. Our moderator is liberal on the subject here in the Shack. I guess you missed the Ice Fishing post. Have a nice day.
mikelib

Our moderator is liberal on the subject here in the Shack.
actually I'm pretty conservative ;) but politics aside yeah stuff gets off topic but we try to keep the topic at hand....the FTAShack is more of an area to unwind

I guess you missed the Ice Fishing post. Have a nice day.
mikelib
hey now...that ice fishing thread is on topic...the 1st post was about guys who use antenna rotors on the fishhouse to move the Directv & Dish dishes :)

You too have a nice day!!:up
Carlos
Carlos,
What you call off topic, we call a sidebar or an aside to the main topic. Our moderator is liberal on the subject here in the Shack. I guess you missed the Ice Fishing post. Have a nice day.
mikelib

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelib
Our moderator is liberal on the subject here in the Shack.

actually I'm pretty conservative
wink.gif
but politics aside yeah stuff gets off topic but we try to keep the topic at hand....the FTAShack is more of an area to unwind

Quote:
I guess you missed the Ice Fishing post. Have a nice day.
mikelib
hey now...that ice fishing thread is on topic...the 1st post was about guys who use antenna rotors on the fishhouse to move the Directv & Dish dishes
smile.gif

Last edited:
hey now...that ice fishing thread is on topic...the 1st post was about guys who use antenna rotors on the fishhouse to move the Directv & Dish dishes :)
I learned alot about ice fishing shacks, ice fishing and driving on and off a frozen lake. I enjoyed the side bar to the main topic.:)
mikelib

Looks like you are well out of the OTA antenna range, as they do broadcast OTA as well. Are you eligable to get it on Dish? (subscription not FTA)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)