WGN HD is Available!

Unless you like horror movies, MonstersHD was a worthless channel :p
Unless you like science, The Science Channel HD is a worthless channel :p
Unless you like KungFu movies...

So now that we got WGN HD, what about WCIU HD local for the rest of the Cubs/Sox games in HD? I know, it's a pipe dream, but it can't hurt to ask! :)

...and the picture quality of the movies on the old KungFu movies channels was only important if you were a fan of KungFu movies...

I must say that the HD on the baseball games is immaculate!!

WGN HD is great visually and the Surround Sound brings Wrigley to life. Even if you are not a Cub fan, the HD is great for both Wrigley and US Celluar. The HD and Surround Sound brings the "experience" of both ball parks alive which is something any baseball fan can appreciate. I do wish news and other programming was in HD but I suppose time will give us more HD programming.

WGN HD is great visually and the Surround Sound brings Wrigley to life. Even if you are not a Cub fan, the HD is great for both Wrigley and US Celluar. The HD and Surround Sound brings the "experience" of both ball parks alive which is something any baseball fan can appreciate. I do wish news and other programming was in HD but I suppose time will give us more HD programming.

Thanks cause even though i'm not a Cubs fan, I can appreciate the quality of the broadcasts of the Cubs and White Sox.

Well said. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)