What a freakin monitor!

ocnier

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 28, 2004
Grapevine, TX
I know this item is a lonnnnnng way off and wayyyyyy out of my price range, but the pc gamer in me yearns (aka little devil on my shoulder says "you could rob a bank for this ya know" .... wink ..... wink). All I can say is that I wish i was at CES right now.

Check out the link:
CES 2008: Alienware's Monster Wraparound Gaming Monitor | Gadget Lab from Wired.com

I salivate just thinkin' about it - Rumplestiltskin! LOL

Attachments

• img_3474.jpg
    img_3474.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I know this item is a lonnnnnng way off and wayyyyyy out of my price range, but the pc gamer in me yearns (aka little devil on my shoulder says "you could rob a bank for this ya know" .... wink ..... wink). All I can say is that I wish i was at CES right now.

Check out the link:
CES 2008: Alienware's Monster Wraparound Gaming Monitor | Gadget Lab from Wired.com

I salivate just thinkin' about it - Rumplestiltskin! LOL

Damn you Ocnier, I had just thought the other day that I had everything electronic I wanted and was comfortable in my ignorance. Now there is something new I have to have. Couldn't you have just kept quiet? Do you want to help me pay for one when they come out?

Damn you Ocnier, I had just thought the other day that I had everything electronic I wanted and was comfortable in my ignorance. Now there is something new I have to have. Couldn't you have just kept quiet? Do you want to help me pay for one when they come out?

LOL! I feel your pain (dammit man!... grins)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)