What an HD Sunday!!!!

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Look at all the stickies plus there are a few more which I did not post like CBS-HD Cider House Rules plus more. Pick and choose what to see.

:no I would like to see any Voom at all........still no signal.
And I was really looking forward to DHDT lineup geared toward guys today.

EDIT: I do have a service call scheduled for tomorrow though...wish me luck.

I dont think american chopper is on until 10pm. that sucks. All the good HD is coming on at 8-11pm, man we need an HD DVR.

I don't even think that a DVR alone will do it. The combination of DVR plus East and West Feeds will cover must of it.

"All the good HD is coming on at 8-11pm, man we need an HD DVR."

That's Eastern right?

The best part about Voom, not counting the local cahnnels, is that I get this stuff between 5-8 Arizona time!

Never did I want the DVR so desperately as yesterday. I started getting the serious itch to call D* or E* and invest in the new HD recording solution on AVS. If I hadn't bought and owned my Voom boxes, I very well might have. This is starting to hurt.

-MP

Thumbs down to NBC--no HD for the US Open!!!!

I can't believe that NBC did not do HD for the US Open. Such a major tournament in SD!!! CBS does all their golf in HD. The USGA should demand HD, the PGA does!!! Thumbs down to NBC!!!!

Amen Pete...Amen

The U.S. Open is NBC's biggest sports event every year. How they did not broadcast this in HD is beyond reason. I know they have the Olympics coming up and they plan on covering SOME of that in HD but they couldn't have already sent their cameras over to Greece yet. NBC should be ashamed of itself.

6/21 HD Cinema Premiere Movies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)