What and where is Dish 219?

Feline Joe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 11, 2023
Missouri
Hi all,

I just learned that Real America's Voice is carried on Dish 219. What is Dish 219... is it an actual channel or a streaming (internet) service? If it is actually on a bird, which one and where in the sky? I really do not want to subscribe to Dish, but the internet service is so shaky here, especially after it rains, that I might consider it.

Again,

Thank you

Joe

It is only carried on Americas Top 120 and above, so without including new customer promotions or other services you are looking at a monthly bill of around ~$100.... If that's the only channel you want its probably not worth it as mentioned by Bobby.

I would look at the 5G home offerings from T-Mobile and Verizon for internet, also possible WISP's that might be available in your local area to get the channel free from the Pluto TV streaming platform.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Just out of curiosity...

Am I correct that the 119W bird is EchoStar 14? Is it exclusively a Dish Network bird? Does it have another name, possibly in the Galaxy series?

Thank you!

Joe

Because I am curious... nosey, maybe. Same reason I learned the ins and outs of the analog cable systems years ago when I was a young man in the very early 80's. Led to a good job when I was going to college.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts