What are my chances.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cappy29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Aliquippa,p.a
Looks like it's my turn soon to possibly go around with dish here's the deal, i'm going to be moving soon and have not talked to dish yet but what are my chances of getting the eastern arc installed rather than have them install a second dish at the new location and i'm quite sure they won't put the second dish in for free, so it would make more sense for them to install the eastern arc but this is dish were talking about so does anybody know what they would charge to install the second dish if it comes to that i'm hoping in a way they will bend for me being a 10+ year customer and as a former directv customer wich they have been bugging me for the past year to come back to directv wich i know they would install for free, i like dish and love the vip 722 dvr but think it's BS. when i do talk to them and if they try to charge me for a second dish install any thoughts or experience on this matter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)