What are my Upgrade Choices

joeh

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 15, 2004
Louisville, KY Aera
Hello Everyone,
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I currently lease 3 of the 301 receivers and have AT250. I am wanting to replace 2 of the 301's with 2 of the 625's. Is there any kind of upgrade program that I could do with dish to get these at a discounted rate, do I need to just flat our purchase them or what? I also currently have a dish 500, I would also want to hook up both of the dvr's 2 tuners so what would I need to install on my dish to get the 5 incoming feeds for all my receivers?
Thanks for your advise, and help!!!!

Call your original dealer/installer. They'll need all that data, ssn, cc#, etc to enter into system to see what you qualify for.

fred

Call your original dealer/installer. They'll need all that data, ssn, cc#, etc to enter into system to see what you qualify for.

fred

My Original Installer no longer deals or installs.
Thanks for your reply. I was hoping someone could sort of give me an idea before I call a Dish CSR.

You can only get 3 tuners in the promotion called Dish N It Up. Two 625s would equate to 4 tuners. You will also need a bigger switch to handle 5 outlets. Call a local dealer and he can request a waiver to do the Dish N It Up promo for you. Also you can only have 4 leased tuners on 1 account, so you might have to buy 1 625.

You can only get 3 tuners in the promotion called Dish N It Up. Two 625s would equate to 4 tuners. You will also need a bigger switch to handle 5 outlets. Call a local dealer and he can request a waiver to do the Dish N It Up promo for you. Also you can only have 4 leased tuners on 1 account, so you might have to buy 1 625.
Thanks for the info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)