What are the current deals for upgrade of 942 -> 622

gbjbany

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2005
El Dorado Hills, CA Nr Sacramento
I searched but couldn't find anything current.
I have a 622 (leased) and a 942 (owned) i am thinking of upgrading the 942 to a 622 and was wondering the following things. Mainly coz i am watching more unihd than i thought i would
1. When i added the leased 622, there was a limit of 1 per household. has that restriction gone for leasing ? i.e can i have 2 leased 622's
2. Does dish have a special deal for owned 942 upgrades to leased 622 ? Always confused me between owned and leased deals when they were offered.
3. Are there any current deals for owned 942 to owned 622 ?
Don't really mind owned vs leased, money upfront is the issue right now.

Thanks for any insights.

Jeff

1. Think 1 leased 622 is all. 2. 199 upfront, 200 rebate after they get the 942. 3. Not that I have seen but call and ask.

Last edited:
I believe the rebate when you turn your 942 in is $100 up front and then they give you 10 months of $10 rebates but you have to send in a separate rebate. Just because you sent in the 942 does not mean you will automatically get the 10 monthly rebates, its a separate rebate from that needs to be sent in.

the $10 for 10 months is for those adding DishHD, odds are the poster already has that

You're supposed to be able to get $100 for sending a 942 in regardless of what you do. But you could probably still sell it for more at ebay

OK thanks all.
yes i already have platinum. also saw that someone else suffered from the only 1 leased 622 discussion had to play csr roulette.

So without the rebates, it's 399 for another leased 622.

I can offset that of course by selling the 942, if i can get more than $100

Yeah, today I was told I could only have 1 leased 622 to replace 1 leased 942 and couldn't get any other receiver upgrades. I was told that current promo ends on July 13th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)