What are the deals going on????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jlhugh

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Austin, Texas, United States
I need to invest in some new receivers and want to know what the lastest and greastest deals are. I got a 501 and a 4900 active right now. A couple of days ago one of the kids decide they didn't like where E* puts the smartcard in the 501 so they took it out and now I have no card and they can't tell me where it's at. I think that I heard last night that there is a new $79 upgrade to the 510 for exsiting customers. Does this mean you have to send in the 501?

Is that the only deal going for the PVR's?

jlhugh said:
Is that the only deal going for the PVR's?

I believe they are also offering refurbished 508s for $149. No monthly VOD (sic) fee so they charge more. :rolleyes:

NightRyder

NightRyder said:
I believe they are also offering refurbished 508s for $149. No monthly VOD (sic) fee so they charge more. :rolleyes:

NightRyder

When I called 4/9/04 I quizzed them about this deal and they said all 508s were reserved for existing 508 owners. I could not buy one at any price. I settled for a 510 for $99 and 1 year commitment.

This deal is going to $79 Thursday.

What's the situation with the 811 offers?

Can my local Sat dealer (who originally installed my system) give me the $79 510 deal or do I have to go directly through Dishnetwork's website to get it?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)