What are the deals going on????

jlhugh

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Austin, Texas, United States
I need to invest in some new receivers and want to know what the lastest and greastest deals are. I got a 501 and a 4900 active right now. A couple of days ago one of the kids decide they didn't like where E* puts the smartcard in the 501 so they took it out and now I have no card and they can't tell me where it's at. I think that I heard last night that there is a new $79 upgrade to the 510 for exsiting customers. Does this mean you have to send in the 501?

Is that the only deal going for the PVR's?

jlhugh said:
Is that the only deal going for the PVR's?

I believe they are also offering refurbished 508s for $149. No monthly VOD (sic) fee so they charge more. :rolleyes:

NightRyder

NightRyder said:
I believe they are also offering refurbished 508s for $149. No monthly VOD (sic) fee so they charge more. :rolleyes:

NightRyder

When I called 4/9/04 I quizzed them about this deal and they said all 508s were reserved for existing 508 owners. I could not buy one at any price. I settled for a 510 for $99 and 1 year commitment.

This deal is going to $79 Thursday.

What's the situation with the 811 offers?

Can my local Sat dealer (who originally installed my system) give me the $79 510 deal or do I have to go directly through Dishnetwork's website to get it?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)