What are you playing right now?

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
Just a game or two, what's taking up most of your time right now?

On Xbox i'm playing Prince of Persia: Two Thrones, I never got the 2nd game but the 3rd one is pretty good...Combat is a little weak but it's ok...Dude is always throwing away his 2nd weapon for no reason...

On PS2, when I get around to playing it (not often), it's been Firepro Returns (JPN) for the past few months. Old school wrestling game, updated for 2005, can't beat a game like this...

working on tony hawk american wastland story mode. finished the classic mode. kind of disappointed in the story mode. after that, i plan on start working on call of duty. i want to finish that before elder scrolls and ghost recon come out.

kresston said:
Right now I'm working on finishing Kingdom Hearts for the PS2. Yeah, I know its an old game but I'm just trying to get it completed.
My daughter (and Wife) were hooked on that game for MONTHS.

LER

LER said:
My daughter (and Wife) were hooked on that game for MONTHS.

LER

I play it then put it up for a while then come back to it when I get the time. I've almost finished it, just wrapping up some of the loose ends like the Cup matches and such. After that I'll be ready to go at the final few bosses.

I'm behind since I just got the Xbox1. I'm playing NBA Live 2005 and Burnout 3 right now. I got Jade Empire, but I need more time before I can give that one a go. :)

-John

I'm playing Need For Speed: Most Wanted on my pc. For all that have played it or are playing it, I am 1 Milestone Event away from racing #3 on the Blacklist!! It's an awesome game, but there are a few things I would change:

3. Lets see some real car damage in future titles, make us racers pay dearly for the damage we cause!!

2. Get rid of the auto-refilling NOS tank--like that could ever happen in real life!!

1. The most important thing to change: WE WANT TO SEE MORE MIA (Josie Marin)!!

Woot woot, I picked up GBA micro over Christmas. Only have one game now.
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3. This is really cool game.

I like it when little Mario powers up.. he says, "Just what I needed"
and when he dies, he says "Oh, Mama Mea"

Now I am waiting for Nintendo to release video/mp3 plug.. so that I can watch movie.

World of Warcraft (most fun I've ever had in a PvP game)
Everquest II (been with the game since launch)
Dark Age of Camelot (I'm a veteran - been with this game since launch)

its not bad at all, I thought it was going to be horrible, it was either that or Dead or alive, but I am not into video game nudity, and fighting games get old, so I will beat king kong and sell it on ebay and go buy another game :) I also have PGR3 thanks to microsoft and fixing my 360~

stuart628 said:
its not bad at all, I thought it was going to be horrible, it was either that or Dead or alive, but I am not into video game nudity, and fighting games get old, so I will beat king kong and sell it on ebay and go buy another game :) I also have PGR3 thanks to microsoft and fixing my 360~

Dead or alive has nudity? I did not know that i just thought is was a game like tekken 3..?

Eventhough I recently subscribed to Gamefly, I still keep going back to NCAA Football 2006 on my PS2. I love the Dynasty Mode. It's addictive. I play a full 60 minute game everyday after work to unwind. I'm curretly playing LSU, and I've got one more game left of the regular season before the SEC Championship game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)