What are your next top three?

"For me, I think its about time we get the kids involved so I'll go with NICK-HD, Disney-HD and Toon Disney-HD."

Kids need to read books not watch HD cartoons!

I will take any NEW HD channel. but would like NICK HD ESPNNEWS HD and Paducah, KY HD Locals. WGN HD Would be great too.....

Kids need to read books not watch HD cartoons!

Without getting in to a parrental debate, my older kids read well above two grade levels and had no problems sitting in front of cartoons when then were little. The Thread was "what are your next tree channels you would like to see added." Not, "applications for parent of the year" or "look how moral I can be."

Travel, Fox NEws and a Bollywood movie channel

I will go on a limb
1- Fox NEws Channel and Business Channel
2- Travel Channel
3- Bollywood on demand pay per view channel watch hindi movies in hd.
Bollywood in biggest movie industry in the world

The reason I want SPEED HD to be launched is not really for the HD content. It'll save me money because I'm on the HD ONLY package and will be able to watch the F1 races. Right now if I want SPEED, I'll have to jump up to the AT200 package which costs about $30-$40 more :mad:

Your not really missing a whole lot! Some HD. But what will suck if the dispute doesn't end soon. Because I'm sure SpeedHD will have alot of HD soon to come.

I would be happy if they went in either of these two different directions.....

Bravo / Spike / FX

-or-

TWC / ESPN News / CNBC or FBN

---------

Of course it would be much better if they just added all of the channels they listed would be available before May! :rolleyes:

Harrisburg

Still waiting for Harrisburg pa locals, and with no locals in the future, thats all I'll be looking for, too bad it won't be this year

I'm with you! I'd love to even here that Harrisburg is in the works. I've contacted the local channels and no one had anything to share. I wonder if discussions are even in the works?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)