What BHN area are you in?

HDOrlando

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
Longwood, Florida
Bright House Customers,

What service area is everyone in?

I know a lot of people in Orlando and Tampa Bay but do we have anyone in the following areas?

Bakersfield
Birmingham
Indianapolis
Michigan
Panhandle of Florida

I'm in the Orlando area but please post where you are from as it would be good to get an idea of the dynamics of this forum.

I know a lot of people in Orlando and Tampa Bay but do we have anyone in the following areas?

Bakersfield
Birmingham
Indianapolis
Michigan
Panhandle of Florida

I'm in the Orlando area but please post where you are from as it would be good to get an idea of the dynamics of this forum.
You mention Orlando and Tampa, but not Brevard. Are we poor step-children too?:)

And why does EVERYBODY say Tampa Bay rather than Tampa? Does everybody there live out in the water?

Brevard is in the Orlando coverage area. They get the same stuff as everyone in the Orlando division.

The Panhandle gets a lot less.

Not sure on The Tampa Bay thing.

I know that.

I'm sure you did know (that it was a MI list), but others who read the forum would not know that it was a MI list until opening it--or be interested in it unless they are in that BHN area. Just trying to provide complete identification that might save someone's time. Hope that doesn't offend you.