What bird/TP to test H-265?

The only ones I can think of are the ABC C-Band feeds on 99W, but they're 4:2:2 also :( Orby uses H.265 but they are encrypted.

OK, thanks. I looked it up and it's C-band. I should have been more specific, I'm looking for anything H-265 on Ku? Sorry for not being more clear in my original post. :oops:

OK, got it, thanks. I see they do list some H.265 channels. I'll have to see if I'm close enough to the footprint.

You are in the footprint, see Satbeams - World Of Satellites at your fingertips

I only get 11304 on my 80cm dish, you might get more.

On the chart I linked, the channels in gray are not active, so there is nothing H265 up there right now on Ku.

Keep an eye out in the "FTA - What's Up There" since if they do come back someone will post it, I check the satellite at least once every day!

You are in the footprint, see Satbeams - World Of Satellites at your fingertips

I only get 11304 on my 80cm dish, you might get more.

On the chart I linked, the channels in gray are not active, so there is nothing H265 up there right now on Ku.

Keep an eye out in the "FTA - What's Up There" since if they do come back someone will post it, I check the satellite at least once every day!

Hey Keith I have not checked 65W for quite a while...what's happening these days on 11304??

I gave it a try last night and was not successful. I couldn't scan anything. I'll have to go out to the dish and see if I'm in line with a tree at that angle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)