What bird/TP to test H-265?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The only ones I can think of are the ABC C-Band feeds on 99W, but they're 4:2:2 also :( Orby uses H.265 but they are encrypted.

OK, thanks. I looked it up and it's C-band. I should have been more specific, I'm looking for anything H-265 on Ku? Sorry for not being more clear in my original post. :oops:

OK, got it, thanks. I see they do list some H.265 channels. I'll have to see if I'm close enough to the footprint.

You are in the footprint, see Satbeams - World Of Satellites at your fingertips

I only get 11304 on my 80cm dish, you might get more.

On the chart I linked, the channels in gray are not active, so there is nothing H265 up there right now on Ku.

Keep an eye out in the "FTA - What's Up There" since if they do come back someone will post it, I check the satellite at least once every day!

You are in the footprint, see Satbeams - World Of Satellites at your fingertips

I only get 11304 on my 80cm dish, you might get more.

On the chart I linked, the channels in gray are not active, so there is nothing H265 up there right now on Ku.

Keep an eye out in the "FTA - What's Up There" since if they do come back someone will post it, I check the satellite at least once every day!

Hey Keith I have not checked 65W for quite a while...what's happening these days on 11304??

I gave it a try last night and was not successful. I couldn't scan anything. I'll have to go out to the dish and see if I'm in line with a tree at that angle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)