What Book's Do You Think Would Have Made Good Movie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen King's: "The Eyes of the Dragon".

I'm a big sucker for epic films about Medieval times, magicians, potions, kingdoms and such. Couple that with Kings' storytelling and eerie twists and I think that would make for a great flick!

I think some of the Douglas Preston/Lincoln Child stuff would have made good suspense films. Problem is that they only filmed the first and weakest one of the bunch. I'd love to see Thunderhead or Riptide done as both have good potential for visuals.

I am still waiting for the day when Ender's Game will made. But with my luck it will end up being of the same Quality as Starship Troopers 3.

I am still waiting for the day when Ender's Game will made. But with my luck it will end up being of the same Quality as Starship Troopers 3.

I can't see them doing any quality job on this one. The book is all thoughts and mind games. The movie will inevitably be battle room sequences and FX of ships blowing up.

Frankly, I'd like to see any or all of Anne McCaffery's Dragon series made into movies. Something like this was scheduled once, but seems to have died out. Computer animation could make this possible, maybe at quite reasonable cost.

Well a recent new favorite Naomi Novik and her Temeraire line has been optioned for a movie of the first book. Its a good series that introduces dragons into the napoleon war.

Ben Bova's Titan would be another good one for a movie.

Andre Norton's Zero Stone would be an incredible movie but it would really have to be done with the right director or directors and a really good actor for the main character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts