What channels are you most desperate for Voom to add?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
fredramsey said:
G4-TechTV
The Anime Network
Id rather see anime on Animania in HD my friend.. like Vampire Hunter D or something transfered to HD..

We want our Anime!

Dvlos said:
Id rather see anime on Animania in HD my friend.. like Vampire Hunter D or something transfered to HD..

Was not aware of that!

I got an idea, how about both :D

I just want more HD. I signed up for Voom for HD. If it's out there, I want the option of having it.

HDNet & HDNet Movies , InHD 1 & 2, WealthTV, Foxsports channels, ESPN2 HD in January, WGN-HD, Hustler HD, Spice HD, any and all HD PPV.. I want it all available to me.

My choices are:

1) NBATV-HD - please, before the NBA seasons start next month!!!
2) HDNet - yes, to watch Bikini Destinations :D
3) inHD - more HD!!!

I just want more HD....INHD 1 and 2 would be nice. Right now things seem like they are at a standstill.

I second that. If they would get those and I could solve my rain fade issues, I could finally dump Adelphia.

dziko said:
Food network and HGTV.

BBC (I'd take BBC-America), Sundance Channel.

I have no interest in additional sports channels.

CDH.

1) Food Network is a must-have
2) HGTV would be really nice
3) InHD & HDnet would be worth an additional $5/mo

I started this thread back in MAY and asked for Food Network and HGTV. Still asking. And I see I'm not alone.

Food and HGTV are channels that people either desperately need (for their wifes or girlfriends, I am guessing) or couldn't care less. My family belongs to the latter group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts