What channels are you most desperate for Voom to add?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
NogginNoggin!!!

I can't tell you how many parents I know that CAN'T switch without Noggin. I switched to Voom, but we desperatley miss Noggin because I can't stand all of the commercials we have to screen on the other channels and PBS only has so much for kids. FOX Sports NEt is missed too!!!

I need the networks. I get zilch now with OTA attenna installed. We will try to buy bigger antenna and see how it goes BUT my cable has been out over 24 hours and I'm going crazy. At least I have VOOM but missed Desparate Housewives last night, the football games yesterday and now no Good Morning America! This stinks! Voom says OTA won't work here (after installer told them not to bother) but two people up the street have antennas on their houses and are getting stations from NY and Phili. It's too bad there is no VOOM support and now I need to pursue this on my own.

runz22 said:
Voom says OTA won't work here (after installer told them not to bother) but two people up the street have antennas on their houses and are getting stations from NY and Phili.

Have you checked at antennaweb.org what you can get OTA?

antennaweb.org reports no digital stations. I believe this information is false since others are getting them!

Try posting your OTA problem to Wilt on Yahoo/VOOM forum

Posting to Wilt has helped many people resolve their problems. His is VOOM's VP for engineering.

Watching HDTV under mostly cloudy Seattle skies, Gill

I need the networks. I get zilch now with OTA attenna installed. We will try to buy bigger antenna and see how it goes BUT my cable has been out over 24 hours and I'm going crazy. At least I have VOOM but missed Desparate Housewives last night, the football games yesterday and now no Good Morning America! This stinks! Voom says OTA won't work here (after installer told them not to bother) but two people up the street have antennas on their houses and are getting stations from NY and Phili. It's too bad there is no VOOM support and now I need to pursue this on my own.

Voom Please Get These!!!!

1.NBATV
2.TECHTV
3.CMT...for the wife
4.food tv
5.comcast sports net

The FoodNetwork (Channel 616) and HGTV (Channel 615) has been added. We would like more HD Channels now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)