What channels would everyone like added to DISH?

Live Radar, Full Time, Each Region of the US

I would love to have 4 channels of live radar, each showing a section of the U.S. Southeast, Northeast, North West, and South West.

That would suffice for local weather and is a GREAT feature.

Sort of like the full time weather radar that you can get from DTN.

GaryPen said:
The Pentagon channel? Is there really such a thing? That's the second time I've heard that. I keep picturing an image of the Three Stooges dressed as generals, running through the halls going "woo woo woo nyuk nyuk nyuk".

Your scenario has me cracking up, "woo woo woo" indeed. I can see it now. The Pentagon Channel does exist for military personnel via satellite. You can view it on the net at www.pentagonchannel.mil.

GaryPen said:
The Pentagon channel? Is there really such a thing? That's the second time I've heard that. I keep picturing an image of the Three Stooges dressed as generals, running through the halls going "woo woo woo nyuk nyuk nyuk".
Generals Howard & Fine retired in 2000 when they realized they'd actually have to start doing something. :D

All I ask is for one.

Fox Sports Net HD - specifically, Fox Sports Net North HD (FSN-HD), for me.

GaryPen said:
Let me know when they start doing those things correctly.
Actually, the generals did Iraq almost perfectly - right up until the end of the military part of the operation. That's when it fell apart.

Seems to be a strong demand for these weather channels. I hope Dish reads this and looks into it. TWC HD would also be nice.

How about some of the English language foreign channels? Would be nice to get a non-US-centric perspective on things occasionally.

SAEMike said:
I'd love to see them move some channels, particularly the Discovery Wings, Times, ect. channels to the 119 satellite and Top 120 package so that I could get them here in Alaska.

I'd also like to see the NFL Network, Trio, Fox Movie Channel, and the Pentagon Channel.

I'll second the nominations for the extra Discovery channels added to the AT120 package. Can't rightly justify ten more dollars a month just for those channels alone moving up a tier. Be nice to see HBO come down in price per month a bit as well as seeing the NHL Network added to NHL Center Ice as it was supposed to two years ago according to Dish Network CSR's.

NBA TV is available on the multi sport package.

GaryPen said:
They should add: Trio, Oxygen, NFL Network, NBA TV, Fuel, (available on DirecTV's TC Pack) and THE INTERNATIONAL CHANNEL (available on many Cable systems).

I'd also like to see Dish move the following channels from AT180 to AT120 to match DirecTV's comparably-priced TC Package ($40 w/locals): Hallmark, Fox Movies, National Geographic, Outdoor Life Network, and Bloomberg.

For HD, they need to add at least one more to the HD Pack, such as Bravo-HD; also Starz and Max HD to their respective premium packs; and finally, network HD a la the current CBS agreement.

Yes and Local HD

I would love to see the YES channel. They carry all the Yankee games. I live in PA and unless they play a local team I dont get to see the games. And don't tell me to pay 170 bucks to get MLB.

Also would like to see more local HDTV of ourse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts