What city has the biggest Sports Title Drought?

I know I could've worded it differently but what city hasn't had a championship in a while. The first city off the top of my head was Philadelphia which hasn't won a title since 83? I'm not sure if it was 1980 or 1983 but I know they haven't won a title in a long time.
Buffalo is O-fer career..The Sabres have been to what, three Stanley Cup finals and came up empty? And the Bills have been runner up in 4 Super Bowls.

Two Cup Finals appearances/losses for the Sabres, not three.
Thanks for clearing that up. The point is Buffalo is Oh fer...Probably the most snake bitten city in the history of pro sports.
Two incidents. "Wide right" Bills should have won that game. Giants dominated the ground game but Buffalo was always in striking distance. Sabres vs Dallas. That stupid in the crease rule backfired in that the refs refused to call it on Hull's goal. Sabres got screwed. And we know what happened to tha stupid friggin rule.
Hey, 6 Champoinship appearances in pro sports for a small city like that ain't so bad.
BTW you may think the Giants were undeserving, but the scores say different. And We have the hardware to prove it. So now someone has to take it away. End of story.