What day in May for new HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dembinskij

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
Grove, OK (Tulsa, OK DMA)
Anybody know what day this month we will start seeing some new HD channels? It seems Dish is getting their new HD channels up faster now. I hope once Directv starts this month we will catch up.

Anybody know what day this month we will start seeing some new HD channels? It seems Dish is getting their new HD channels up faster now. I hope once Directv starts this month we will catch up.

Most likely the 19th or 26th. Just my best guess here.

Chip

Ummmm, I am going to guess June 2 (total guess here--opinion), we get a couple and then none until they complete this whole switch-a-roo thing with D10, and yes, I know they announced May but....

Noticed that VS now has an alternate channel and it's in HD. Was a game saver last night for the Chicago v Vancouver game, due to the Philly v. Boston game going extra periods. Would have been majorly aggrevated if I missed the Chicago game because of this.

Not sure that counts as a new channel, but I'll take it!

Ummmm, I am going to guess June 2 (total guess here--opinion), we get a couple and then none until they complete this whole switch-a-roo thing with D10, and yes, I know they announced May but....

Oh Ye of little faith! ;)

Noticed that VS now has an alternate channel and it's in HD. Was a game saver last night for the Chicago v Vancouver game, due to the Philly v. Boston game going extra periods. Would have been majorly aggrevated if I missed the Chicago game because of this.

Not sure that counts as a new channel, but I'll take it!

I would consider that an improvement for an existing channel as VS HD was here previously.

I too am glad they added the Alt channels.

Remember , they did not say they would have all the new HD channels up by the end of May, that will be just the beginning.
Normally they will bring up a few at a time, generally on Wednesday's and a few more the next or skip a week and add more the next.
I would be really surprised if they added the majority of them on the first week.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)