What did you think about this week's Chuck?

Cegarrett

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
Shreveport, LA
Since this is going to be the best Chuck forum on the net shouldn't we have a discussion thread about this week's Chuck?

I just finished watching Chuck and wondered what you think.

I think I could have Killed Morgan for Chuck when Chuck found Morgan's IOU :D :D

It seems that this episode would have made a good show closer they tied up almost all of the loose ends. the only things that were left untied was that Awesome now knows that Chuck is "a Spy" and that Chevy Chase's character escaped the bombing run. It sure seems that they're preparing to take the show off the air. :no !protest

It seems that this episode would have made a good show closer they tied up almost all of the loose ends. the only things that were left untied was that Awesome now knows that Chuck is "a Spy" and that Chevy Chase's character escaped the bombing run. It sure seems that they're preparing to take the show off the air. :no !protest

I agree. It almost seems like they are ready to tie up all the loose ends in the Season Finale next week based on the preview. I have a feeling that in the end, there will be a hint of new adventure for Chuck, but if they do end the series, it will not look unfinished.

According to the forums at TV.com there is a spoiler "on page 10 of the April 13 TV Guide " if your intrested here's the link to the scan of that page April 13 TV Guide -Page 10 the snippet is at the bottom in the center and you can click on the picture to zoom on it.

That damn Morgan. That shot of Agent Walker coming out of the bathroom in her underwear, priceless. Sure hope it's back for another season.

Awesome episode. I can't wait to see how they develop the leak of his cover. I'm waiting for Chuck to smack Morgan upside the head for the wallet incident. I know I would never forget.

Long shot forecast for next season: Either 1) The removal of the Intersect fails and info returns in a few days (next season); or 2) Chuck is exposed to another Fulcrum Intersect after being captured either in the season finale, or next season.

Do I remember something about Fulcrum having their own intersect and that is what chuck was exposed to in the Neighborhood? Maybe Chuck's dad only removed the "Good intersect" because he didn't know about(or what was in) the other. Therefor the Government will want to interrogate Chuck but Sarah & Casey will break ranks and Protect Chuck from his own Government. (He will now be hunted by the home team). This could lead to an entirely new story line and worldwide shooting locations.

Don't hurt do have a creative imagination does it?

O GREAT! This was my 550th post and I didn't get to gloat about it.

Are the ratings for Chuck not good? After seeing this last episode it does not look good for a return for Chuck. It looks like this could very well be the end of Chuck unless there is a surprising twist at the season finale.

I agree, the whole episode I kept thinking, wow, this seems like the end...

I'm very worried that this is the end of the series. I'd hate to see that.

I thought the way they did the episode that it could be the end also, hope it isn't.

I never expected the end but when they start talking about getting the intersect out of his head so much lately it makes you wonder. They also say the case is closed BUT his sister and friends never found out his secret. Only his future brother-in-law knows. That might be a clue that the show will go on.

Awesome episode. I can't wait to see how they develop the leak of his cover. I'm waiting for Chuck to smack Morgan upside the head for the wallet incident. I know I would never forget.
Long shot forecast for next season: Either 1) The removal of the Intersect fails and info returns in a few days (next season); or 2) Chuck is exposed to another Fulcrum Intersect after being captured either in the season finale, or next season.

Good call. Who would have thought it was an intersect that gives one talents too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts