What direction should I point my dish to expressvu satellite from Portland Oregon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

man9

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 23, 2006
Hi,
I brought my bell expressvu receiver with me to Portland, Oregon and I got a Direct TV dish as well as the two dish signal receivers (don't know how to call them, they attach to the dish). I just want to know can someone tell me the steps on how to setup the dish pointing to the right direction and how can I verify if I receive signal from the satellite?

Thanks for the help!

i can't find Portland, OR from the weblink that you guys provided. Can you guys give me more suggestions on how I can point my dish (circular) with 2 LNBs in order to receive the Canadian signal?

Thanks.

on the link I provided, you can scroll down and put in your city & state and it will tell you your latitude/longitude to input.

Hi,
I brought my bell expressvu receiver with me to Portland, Oregon and I got a Direct TV dish as well as the two dish signal receivers (don't know how to call them, they attach to the dish). I just want to know can someone tell me the steps on how to setup the dish pointing to the right direction and how can I verify if I receive signal from the satellite?

Thanks for the help!

Here's another site I found. Follow prompts
GeoSatFinder - Satellite Finder Calculator © Satellite AV

Just input what is needed. Country, state then city. A drop down will show zips in that city. Click the select after the zip, then the full satellite list in the new window. Click the one you want and info will show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)