What do you consider the MLB's dream World Series possibility?

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
With the NHL and NBA getting their dream matchups for their respective championship rounds (Red Wings-Penguins, Lakers-Celtics), I was wondering:

What do you consider baseball's dream matchup for the World Series?

With the NHL and NBA getting their dream matchups for their respective championship rounds (Red Wings-Penguins, Lakers-Celtics), I was wondering:

From the Fox network perspective, it's the Cubs vs. anyone.

Yankees VS Cubs. I just think that would be really cool to watch. You have one team that has more rings than anyone else, and the other that hasn't won since... well.. you know. Red Sox VS Cubs would be cool as well, since they were until recently also in the "losers club."

as much as i would love to see the cubbies, its got to be rays-marlins for braggin' rights in the sunshine state.
Yeah.. up until this year I think the argument used to be "Which team sucks less?" It's infinitely amusing how good they are both doing now.

What do I consider baseball's dream matchup for the World Series? That's easy...Detroit Red Wings versus Detroit Tigers in a baseball-hockey morph...:eek:

Baseballs dream matchup would be LA vs NY / Boston, Chicago Cubs NY/ Boston
Tigers / Cubs would be cool :up

Top markets in the nation TV wise
or Milwalkee vs anybody, at least the Commish would be happy, He'd probably call the 7 th game a tie and go from there, this way the Brewers would not lose in the WS.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)