What do you consider to be the least interesting sporting event of the summer?

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Most interesting sporting events occur in the summer:

Stanley Cup Finals

NBA Finals

NBA and NHL Draft

MLB All-Star Game

Golf's last three majors

But, what do you consider the least interesting sporting event of the summer?

It can be either of those or something else.

Hey Sabres thanks for bringing some interesting threads to this forum. You're making it seem like the old days. ;)

You can only read so much about the Detroit Tigers anyway.

I'm thinking it's now the Tour De France, which I actually enjoyed a lot while watching Lance Armstrong win so many years in a row. He's one of the reasons I got into cycling, and eventually triathlons.

But now the proliferation of performance enhancers makes it seem like the sport is dead, which is too bad. The Tour can be so interesting to watch.

Sandra

Pretty much all of them.

If I decide to become interested in sports, I will do it myself, for the exercise.

Tri-athelons:D

To parapahrase the Incredible Hulk, don't make Sandra angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.

You'd be better off wearing an Islanders or Michigan jersey. She's participating in one of those soon, and I think you've bitten off more than you can chew.

Most interesting sporting events occur in the summer:

Stanley Cup Finals

NBA Finals

NBA and NHL Draft

MLB All-Star Game

Golf's last three majors

But, what do you consider the least interesting sporting event of the summer?

It can be either of those or something else.

All of the above. :)

To parapahrase the Incredible Hulk, don't make Sandra angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.

You'd be better off wearing an Islanders or Michigan jersey. She's participating in one of those soon, and I think you've bitten off more than you can chew.

I'm sure she gives as well as she gets, and she has been giving really well as far as Detroit is concerned. I"m sure she doesn't need you to fight her battles.

Sandra, I wish you well in your athletic endeavors. What you are attempting is way beyond what my broken down shell of a body could ever attempt.

One of the things I look forward to the most is going up to the Pepsi 400... I love restrictor plate racing. My real passion is college football though.

I can't stand tennis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)