What do you do for a living?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneShark

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 28, 2006
Northern VA
I thought it would be interesting to know what everyone does for a living besides being an FTA enthusiast. I for example am a Network Engineer for a Government Contract company in the Washington DC area (the norm around here). I just got my system this week and will attempt to put it up this weekend.

Not sure how or why my previous post was deleted, but...

Since 1988 I have worked in numerous capacities with Nike, Inc and my wife is in Citi Corp mgmt. We also run 2 small business on the side that started out as fun and helping friends; as web/internet/networking consultants and a gourmet, small batch coffee roasting company. Its funny how hobbies and passions can turn into money.

Okay anyway! I work as a correctional officer at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice in Beaumont, Texas. I have worked for the state 13 years in November and will be eligible for retirement in 7 years. WOO !WOO! Can't wait to leave this sh*t hole!:p

Oh, did I say that out loud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)