What do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired also, best thing I ever did, this is fun! Don't make enough to need to pay taxes on income, but still have everything and more than we need. Would not need near the money we spend now if everything we do and pay for was not taxed so much, or so many other fees attached to it. At our Eagles club wife and I get a senior discount of 80 cents on our lunch, then mine don't digest as well when I see our local politicians took 50 cents of it for a food tax.
This is still the best job I ever had, and can't figure out how I ever found time to go to work.

I'm a Systems Engineer/Systems Admin for Lombardi Software (about to become part of IBM on Tuesday).

Computer Programmer/IP Phone Administrator for the State of WV (Offices of the Insurance Commissioner)

I was Mr. Mom, till my wife lost her job, so now I'm back to Dad. Unemployed dad.
*High five* I'm a Mr. Mom and an unemployed attorney. Move to Cleveland and we can go into business together......"Free simple will with every drain cleaning!" :D

*High five* I'm a Mr. Mom and an unemployed attorney. Move to Cleveland and we can go into business together......"Free simple will with every drain cleaning!" :D

I'm an unemployed single Dad. Maybe we should form a club with a secret handshake and everything.

Got a couple of interviews next week. Hopefully I can put this unemployed tag behind me.

ROFLMAO! I tell you, I am ready to move, as soon as I can figure out what to do with my overfinanced home. No future here in Detroit for my family. It's bad here, really freaking bad.

I started selling on ebay. Having a hard time finding enough things in bulk cheap enough to make any sort of profit on there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)