What do you suppose this guy was thinking?

vampz26

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2006
Chicago
2912383505_4474b5f3fc.jpg

Saw this 'scene' in my alley...thought I'd snap a picture on my cell and post in in the warzone under a heading of 'create a caption', but thats not going to happen.

Either way, I thought it was at least worth sharing for comment amongst the populace. Or at least the constituency amongst the populace that would see the humor in it. ;)

I usually tell my Time Warner-to-Dish customers to box up their cable receivers in the old Dish box, and take the whole package to the local cable office. I'm sure Time Warner really appreciates that. :p

I guess I'm missing something.... all I see is someone that switch from Direct to Dish and took out the trash....

I guess I'm missing something.... all I see is someone that switch from Direct to Dish and took out the trash....

+1. Throwing out the "old and busted" DTV dish, and the box the spanking new Dish Network receiver came in. Who says Dish isn't competitive with DirecTV?

I think ya all have it wrong... 'clearly', this is signs of a busted cheating husband. :eek:
I bet his new bag of Callaway's is in the bin next to it. :D

Might he got the AT & T,”U—Verse” and get the ride of the ugly dish top of his building & old box!

P.S
damn vampz26
Loves ur camera real NICE
Crystal clear picture :)

Last edited:
Might he got the AT & T,”U—Verse” and get the ride of the ugly dish top of his building & old box!

P.S
damn vampz26
Loves ur camera real NICE
Crystal clear picture :)

Thanks...I took it with my Treo 755p PDA...

I was impressed with the quality of the device myself. I should post to the gadgets forum...but another time... ;)

Would make a great ad for Comcast, you should contact them and see if they would pay you for the picture.

Would make a great ad for Comcast, you should contact them and see if they would pay you for the picture.

I can see it now. A commercial montage of garbage can after garbage can full of dishes and receivers with the song Dust In The Wind by Kansas playing in the background. Then a big COX logo afterward.

I don't know about that...it looks like the old D* 3-LNB setup...and honestly, whomever took it I hope gets some decent use out of it...
I had a few of these in my garage form when I took out D* and installed E*..gave a couple away have one left..plus on 18" dish and a shitload of 3X4 multiswitches and a couple 5X8's..threw a lot of the stuff away....it just accumulates. now I just leave it with the customer.. I used to ask if they wanted me to "dispose" of it for them. Now I don't care to...Not my job.