What do you think of on the 4th of July?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
SabresRule

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
I think of fireworks, decorated desserts, hot dogs, and burgers.

You?

Bobby

Bobby

Publican
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
Dogs, burgers, beer, and of course the birthday of this great nation of ours.......

Fly your flags people!!!

HD MM

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Adoption of the Declaration of Independence, Outdoor cooking (personally, I'm smoking ribs and a beef brisket), beer, family and fireworks!

Have a good 4th all! I'm taking tomorrow off so I can have an extended 4 day holiday!

Pepper

Pepper

DVR Addict~Mad Scientist
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2004
Satsuma, AL
I think of the brave men who pledged their lives, fortunes and sacred honor to the cause of freeing us from an oppressive tyrannical government.

Then I wonder what the #$@% happened since then, so that we find ourselves under an oppressive tyrannical government, and everybody thinks they are free.

Paradox-SJ

Paradox-SJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 20, 2003
San Jose, California
I think of the brave men who pledged their lives, fortunes and sacred honor to the cause of freeing us from an oppressive tyrannical government.

Then I wonder what the #$@% happened since then, so that we find ourselves under an oppressive tyrannical government, and everybody thinks they are free.

Well at least we dont have to watch cricket with THIS oppressive goverment. :D

M

Minsk1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 19, 2005
Muskego, WI

Before writing such nonsense, please think about real people living under real oppressive tyrannical government every day.:mad:

Paul Wozniak

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
I wonder if those are fireworks or guns. I live in the inner-city.

S

snathanb

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Feb 26, 2004
DFW
I tend to think of all the sacrifices made over the years for the ideal of freedom that we uphold as a country. I try to think of somehow, someway, I can live up to the gift they have given us.

Van

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
As a kid I thought how great the day was and what it stood for, the fireworks were always the best part and it was cool to be around alot of other people watching the fireworks and parades. As an adult I think about how much its changed from what it used to be and how I miss the parades and the fireworks displays that more and more cities are opting not to have due to budget and fire concerns and the decline of the traditional parade.

Status
Please reply by conversation.